Software Engineer Frontend (f/m/d)
collectAI redefines the market for digital receivables management. As an international fintech company and part of the Otto Group, we are developing an AI-based software platform that solves open payments for customers and clients in a smart, exciting and convenient way. Our clients include banks, e-commerce companies and utilites. They apply our solution for e-invoicing, intelligent payment reminders and white-label payment pages.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer Frontend (React) (f/m/d) to join our international team. You will design and build the management portal of our cAI platform and actively contribute in the shaping and optimization of our frontend architecture. You will also be able to bring your own ideas and creative engineering mindset, and be part of our self-organizing, agile development team.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with frontend development (or similar technologies)
- You have experience and/or interest in our tech stack:
- React / Redux
- Babel / Webpack
- CSS / SASS
- You're able to produce production quality code running in various browsers
- You are a strong team player and problem solver with a hands-on mindset
- You write automated tests and and aim for clean code
- You enjoy creating good user experiences and care about details
- You take ownership and constantly improve the landscape surrounding you
- You are fluent in English, any further languages are appreciated
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- A modern work environment located at Hamburg’s Hafencity
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to help you realize your own ideas
- A value driven company mindset, with self-organizing agile teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership and shopping discounts as well as job ticket, food offers and company events
- German classes free of charge
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Andreas Taube.